1. Wash your hands before putting on sterile gloves.
2. Make sure your gloves fit properly for you to wear them comfortably during all patient care activities.
3. Some people are allergic to the natural rubber latex used in some medical gloves. If you or your patient is allergic to natural rubber latex, you should choose gloves made from other synthetic materials (such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC), nitrile, or polyurethane).
4. Be aware that sharp objects can puncture medical gloves.
5. Always change your gloves if they rip or tear.
6. After removing gloves, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
7. Never reuse medical gloves.
8. Never wash or disinfect medical gloves.
9. Never share medical gloves with other users.
our Products Links: 《Medical gloves》